Directorate of Technical Aid Corps, Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs Abuja invites fresh applications from qualified Nigerian professionals to fill the following existing vacancies.
- Following the ongoing reforms and in strict adherence to the provisions of the Technical Aid Corps Act and the Directorate’s operational guidelines, it is hereby announced that recruitment by the Directorate shall henceforth be based strictly on receipt of formal requests from recipient countries.
- Consequently, those who have participated in previous orientation exercises but are yet to be deployed who possess the requisite qualifications as listed below are to revalidate their intention/interest in the scheme by forwarding their applications for revalidation to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Directorate is equally calling for fresh applications from qualified Nigerian professionals to fill the following existing vacancies.
- The Technical Aid Corps Scheme is designed to provide manpower assistance in specific areas, on request, from African, Caribbean and Pacific (ACP) Countries.
General Practitioners, Anesthesia - Intensive care, Pharmacy, Traumatology.
B) General Nursing and Midwifery
General Nursing and Midwifery, Nurse Anesthetists, Psychiatric Nurses, Theatre Nurses, Nurse Tutors, and Public Health Nurses etc.
Teachers in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, English Language, Agriculture, History, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Economics, Business Studies.
Structural Engineers, High Way Engineers, Material Engineers, Civil Engineers, Geotechnical Engineers, Land and Estate Surveyors, Electrical Engineers (Energy generation & supply), I.T Engineers, Mines Engineers, Mechanical Engineers Architects, Architectural Draughtman with CAD skills, Quantity Surveyors.
Internet and Web creation, Visual basic Programming, Systems Security Specialist, Network Security Specialist, Multimedia Specialist, Video Editing Specialist.
F) Law: Lawyers and Legal Draughtsman.
G) Agriculture / Food Science
Experts in Agricultural Development, Horticulture, Nutrition, Food Science, Agronomy & Livestock Production, Crop Entomology, Irrigation. Soil Physics & Pedology.
Plumbing, Construction and Roofing, Art Exhibition, Vehicle Mechanics, Welding.
- Veterinary Medicine: - Veterinary Surgery, Veterinary Physiology, Veterinary Theriologeniolgy, Molecular Biology, Agricultural Economic & Meat Science, Environmental Health, Medical lab Technician Plant/Animal Physiology, Aquatic Resource Management, Wild Life Studies, Horticulture, Chemistry, Physics.
- Architecture/Building & Construction: - Civil Engineers, Architects, Geodesy, Geographic information System.
- ICT: - Research & Publication ICT, Information Technology, Mapping & Computer Security, Development of Mobile applications, Hacking& Security, Preparation to Cisco Certification, Data Warehousing and Mining, Scolarix Training, e-Governance, Software Engineering & maintenance, Computer Science & Expert in Java, P,H.P. Courses on LT Network and Security LT Maintenance, Web Creation and Software Development,
- Finance/Management: - Accounting & Finance, Bu mess Management Banking and Finance, Business Management, Public Administration, Market Finance, Cost Accounting, Corporate Finance.
- Languages: - English Language and Literature, African Languages and Literature, English Language.
J) General Law
Company Law, Commercial Law, Customary Law, Banking & Insurance Law.
Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics & Statistics, Economics, Geologist, English, Social Work & Social Admin, History, Sociology, Climate Change, Tourism, Guidance& Counseling.
Candidates must be in possession of a good First Degree or its equivalent in designated disciplines from recognized Universities;
They must have at least 3 years post NYSC experience;
Candidates applying as Artisans must possess the Full City and Guilds certificate and other relevant professional certificates in their respective trades.
Additional higher degrees and certificates for Subspecialty training (for Nurses) as well as ability to communicate in French, Spanish and Portuguese Languages may be an added advantage;
Lecturers in all disciplines must possess a PhD or Masters Degrees
All applicants must have basic computer Knowledge.
The application will close on 18th November, 2013
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates should apply online or by post. Online applications should be sent to the Directorate’s e-mail address: email@example.com Or addressed to:
The Director General
Directorate of Technical Aid Corps
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
No. 35, Alex Ekwueme Way,
Cadastral Zone Jabi District,
Abuja, FCT. PMB. 102,
Oath Main Post Office, Abuja, FCT.
Application should contain the following:
- A one page typewritten application stating reasons why the candidate would like to serve as a volunteer of the Technical Aid corps.
- Curriculum Vitae including Candidate’s e-mail address and phone number
- Photocopies of Certificates
- Photocopy of NYSC discharge Certificate? Exemption certificate
- All foreign certificates are to be authenticated by the Federal Ministry of Education.
Candidates who had previously undergone orientation but are yet to be deployed and who possess the requisite qualifications as listed below are to revalidate their intention/interest in the scheme by forwarding their applications for revalidation to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org Applications would not be entertained after closing date.
Note : - Interested candidates subscribe to NBJ4U to receive on-line information related to: Latest Nigeria Jobs 2017-18, Recruitment, Vacancies, Results 2017-18, Bank Jobs 2017-18, Scholarship, Graduate Trainees, Oil & Gas Jobs or much more subscribe through email and all these direct to you inbox…"Subscribe to NBJ4U by Email"