Ericsson is the world's leading provider of communications technology and services. Its offering comprises services, software and infrastructure within Information and Communications Technology for telecom operators and other industries. They are enabling the Networked Society with efficient real-time solutions that allow us all to study, work and live its lives more freely, in sustainable societies around the world.
Ericsson is 1 of the only companies that have end-to-end capabilities to deliver what Carriers need to provide a smart, scalable and simple End-user environment ready for the Networked Society. A competitive, next-generation IP and Broadband portfolio of Solutions and Services, allows us to deliver a fully converged end-to-end solution for Service Providers around the world.
For more information about Ericsson Nigeria you can visit at the website www.ericsson.com/ng.
Ericsson Nigeria Jobs / Recruitment / Vacancies
- CSI - Customer Project Manager
- HR Business Partner - Managed Services - RSSA
- IP Sales - Solution Manager – IP & Transport Networking, Converged Infrastructure Solutions
- Solution Architect - M-Commerce
- Solution Architects
- Customer Project Engagements
- Director of Strategy
- Learning and Development Consultant Sales and EP (Closed On 11th June, 2013)
- REFM Manager Hub North West (Closed On 11th June, 2013)
- Public Relations Manager (Closed On 11th June, 2013)
How to apply?
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit at http://www.ericsson.com/ng/careers
- Fill the location Nigeria in right side search box
- Then click on search for jobs to view the available positions
Note : - Interested candidates subscribe to NBJ4U to receive on-line information related to: Latest Nigeria Jobs 2012, Recruitment, Vacancies, Results 2012, Bank Jobs 2012, Scholarship, Graduate Trainees, Oil & Gas Jobs or much more subscribe through email and all these direct to you inbox…"Subscribe to NBJ4U by Email"