The Independent National Electoral Commission is popularly as short name INEC. The Commission is the main agent of democracy in Nigeria. INEC a permanent body created by the constitution to organize Federal and state elections in Nigeria.
The mission of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is to:
- Educate Nigerian citizens about democracy and the election process;
- Provide for voter registration;
- Compile a credible voters’ register;
- Demarcate constituency boundaries; v. organize and conduct credible elections;
- Monitor the conduct of political parties;
- Audit the finances of political parties, and
- Promote an enduring democratic culture in Nigeria.
For more details about the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) kindly visit at www.inecnigeria.org. The Commission is looking for dynamic, visionary and result oriented people to fill the following positions:
- Legal Officer (GL 09)
- System Analyst/ System Engr (GL 08)
- Architect II (GL 08 / 09)
- Quantity Surveyors I (GL 08)
- Engineers II GL 08 (Civil, Mechanical, Structural, Electrical and Building)
- Technical Officers (GL 08)
- Registration Area Officer II & III (GL 08, 07)
- Director - General (Last Date 2nd Jan, 2013)
How to apply?
Interested persons can visit at INEC’s Recruitment Portal (www.recruitment.inecnigeria.org) for apply online.
Note : - Interested candidates subscribe to NBJ4U to receive on-line information related to: Latest Nigeria Jobs 2015-16, Recruitment, Vacancies, Results 2015-16, Bank Jobs 2015-16, Scholarship, Graduate Trainees, Oil & Gas Jobs or much more subscribe through email and all these direct to you inbox…"Subscribe to NBJ4U by Email"