Globacom Limited is the fastest growing telecommunications company in Africa. Globacom is looking highly competent, talented and self-motivated individuals to fill the vacancy of Senior Marketing Manager, Promotion. Eligible candidates may apply before 14th March 2012.
Ref. No: GLSMP003
Responsibilities & Experience
Specific responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Leading cross-functional and/or cross-channel teams to develop integrated launch programs, product-related marketing opportunities, or marketing promotions from conceptualisation through commercialisation and launch, including product and packaging.
- Flawlessly initiating, implementing and executing marketing strategies to support business objectives.
- Building strong relationships with relevant parties to ensure marketing message consistency and adherence to brand objectives.
- Applying consumer insights and market research to gain understanding of consumers, environment and channel needs for the Company’s products and determining new marketing and product opportunities.
- Monitoring the domestic and global marketplace for product innovations, competitors, lifestyle trends and emerging technologies.
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years cognate experience in Marketing Promotions, preferably from the FMCG or telecommunications industry, or from a blue chip company, five (5) of which must have been spent in a management role.
- Experience in working with cross functional teams and ability to carry them along in driving marketing initiatives.
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or any other relevant field.
- A Post Graduate degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or any other relevant field with a marketing emphasis will be an added advantage.
- Strong strategic orientation, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Critical-thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Results-oriented and good project management skills.
- Sound knowledge of existing marketing and promotional channels in local and international markets.
- Good knowledge of MS office applications.
Attractive and internationally competitive remuneration packages, a pleasant working environment with good perquisites and challenging career prospects await the successful candidates.
How to Apply:
Please quote the corresponding reference number as the subject of your e-mail and e-mail your CV (prepared as a Microsoft Word document and save with your full names, detailing contact telephone numbers, email address and scanned passport photograph) to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note : - Interested candidates subscribe to NBJ4U to receive on-line information related to: Latest Nigeria Jobs 2012, Recruitment, Vacancies, Results 2012, Bank Jobs 2012, Scholarship, Graduate Trainees, Oil & Gas Jobs or much more subscribe through email and all these direct to you inbox…"Subscribe to NBJ4U by Email"