Globacom Limited is the fastest growing telecommunications company in Africa. Globacom is looking highly competent, talented and self-motivated individuals to fill the vacancy of Senior Marketing Manager, Product Development. Eligible candidates may apply before 14th March 2012.
Ref. No: GLSMP002
Responsibilities & Experience
Specific responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Developing and delivering effective product and market entry strategies in line with the Company’s corporate objectives
- Building and ensuring timely launch of new products to capture and consolidate on considerable market share in GSM/Broadband/Gateway
- Using various national & international benchmark processes to identify areas of weakness of the competition
- Developing products roadmaps to differentiate products and create brand pull
- Managing products and services according to the various stages of the product lifecycle and devising various strategies to which the products could be enhanced
- Adding new features to the existing products to enhance consumer experience
- Minimum of ten (10) year cognate experience in Product Development, preferably from the FMCG or telecommunications industry, or from a blue chip company, five (5) of which must have been spent in a management role
- Experience in working with cross functional teams, ability to carry them along in driving marketing initiatives
- Exposure to the use of various analytical tools
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or any other relevant field
- A Post Graduate degree in Business Management, Engineering, or any other relevant field will be an added advantage
- Strong strategic orientation, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Results-oriented and good project management skills
- Attractive and internationally competitive remuneration packages, a pleasant working environment with good perquisites and challenging career prospects await the successful candidates.
How to Apply:
Please quote the corresponding reference number as the subject of your e-mail and e-mail your CV (prepared as a Microsoft Word document and save with your full names, detailing contact telephone numbers, email address and scanned passport photograph) to us at: email@example.com
Note : - Interested candidates subscribe to NBJ4U to receive on-line information related to: Latest Nigeria Jobs 2012, Recruitment, Vacancies, Results 2012, Bank Jobs 2012, Scholarship, Graduate Trainees, Oil & Gas Jobs or much more subscribe through email and all these direct to you inbox…"Subscribe to NBJ4U by Email"