Globacom is the fastest growing telecommunications company in Africa. Globacom Limited is looking highly competent, talented and self-motivated individuals to fill the vacancy of Commercial Director. Eligible candidates may apply before 14th March 2012.
Ref. No: GLCD001
Responsibilities & Experience
- Minimum of 20 years significant hands-on Commercial experience, preferably from the FMCG or telecommunications industry, or from a blue chip company; ten (10) of which must have been spent in a senior management role
- Appreciable experience in enterprise sales will be required
- Proven successful track record at delivering growth
- Proven experience in managing a fast growing and successful business
- People management experience, including proven ability to identify and develop talents
- Specific responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Developing and driving the Company’s long and short term revenue growth strategies
- Continuously seeking market opportunities, conditions and associated business developments
- Providing strategic direction and partnering with Sales Directors for the overall operations of various sales units to achieve the Organisation’s business plans
- Leading commercial business performance management and decisions support
- Empowering and motivating sales team to achieve set targets
- Assisting in embedding a commercial, customer-focused approach to all business processes and activities
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Business Administration, Social Sciences, Engineering or any other related field.
- An MBA and/or ACCA will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical skills, including experience of hands-on financial modeling for decision making
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Project management skills, both as a leader and key team member
Attractive and internationally competitive remuneration packages, a pleasant working environment with good perquisites and challenging career prospects await the successful candidates.
How to Apply:
Please quote the corresponding reference number as the subject of your e-mail and e-mail your CV (prepared as a Microsoft Word document and save with your full names, detailing contact telephone numbers, email address and scanned passport photograph) to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note : - Interested candidates subscribe to NBJ4U to receive on-line information related to: Latest Nigeria Jobs 2012, Recruitment, Vacancies, Results 2012, Bank Jobs 2012, Scholarship, Graduate Trainees, Oil & Gas Jobs or much more subscribe through email and all these direct to you inbox…"Subscribe to NBJ4U by Email"