Our client, a Leading Bank in Nigeria with international pedigree and proven track record in delivering quality service to her customer is on a quest to extend her current reach nationwide and has engaged the services of Workforce Management Centre to recruit and manage staff for the following position:
Position: Business Banker [WOGA/12/03]
- Will responsible for the management of portfolios, as well as request and queries from business clients
- BSc/HND from a well known institution of higher learning
- Age “between” 27 - 40.
- Must possess ability to explain complex information clearly with simplicity
- Must possess good sales and negotiation skills.
- An understanding of financial and market products is key
- Must possess adequate computer skills
- Must have numeric skills
- Must be self-motivated in meeting targets
- Must rate high on integrity grounds
- Must have the ability to pay attention to details
- Ability to analyze and research information
Deadline: 17th January, 2012
How to Apply
Interested and qualified individuals should click here to apply online
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Note : - Interested candidates subscribe to NBJ4U to receive on-line information related to: Latest Nigeria Jobs 2012, Recruitment, Vacancies, Results 2012, Bank Jobs 2012, Scholarship, Graduate Trainees, Oil & Gas Jobs or much more subscribe through email and all these direct to you inbox…"Subscribe to NBJ4U by Email"