Unit Operational Risk Manager, recruitment available at Standard Chartered Bank, Nigeria. Candidates who are eligible and qualified may apply before last date of submission. More details about the recruitment of Standard Chartered Bank are given below.
Job ID: 301807
Job Function: Technology & Operations
Location: Nigeria SCB
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Application Deadline: 13th October, 2011
- To investigate and promptly resolve (or escalate) any irregularities relating to the unit.
- Be the first point of reponse to audit and regulatory queries on FMO related transactions.
- Ensure that FMO complies with ORMA and CORAM framework.
- Monitor reconciliation of both nostro, GL and suspense accounts used by the department
- Review O/S confirmation, investigations, error log and efficiency indicators (KPI)
- Contribute to and implement detailed testing of disaster recovery contingency plans
- Ensure Compliance by the department with all relevant laws and regulations, and that documented proceedures are up-to-date at all times.
- Ensure that all required analysis, statistics and returns are completed accurately and on a timely basis.
- Monitor forward deals and ensure no outstanding confirmation.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Embed Orma and all risk monitoring framework of the bank in FMO in line with group requirement.
- Ensure full compliance with Finanacial Market Operations standards as defined in the FMO KCS
- Ensure FMO Nigeria remains alert to Anti Money Laudering policies
- Investigate and follow through to ensure no FMO outstanding entries in all Nostros & GL accounts.
Qualifications & Skills
- A first degree from a recognised University (Minimum 2:2)
- Over three year operations experience
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel will be a added advantage
In compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme. A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the programme. Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will also be required.
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
How to Apply:
Follow the following steps to apply
- Click here to access the SCB Career Portal
- In the select location drop down, select Nigeria - SCB
- Click search button
- And click on Unit Operational Risk Manager
Note : - Interested candidates subscribe to NBJ4U to receive on-line information related to: Latest Nigeria Jobs 2012, Recruitment, Vacancies, Results 2012, Bank Jobs 2012, Scholarship, Graduate Trainees, Oil & Gas Jobs or much more subscribe through email and all these direct to you inbox…"Subscribe to NBJ4U by Email"